2019 Skills Clinic Series – Race Prep for She Tris Girls Triathlon Race
Sep 12, 2019 - Oct 3, 2019
- Must be 7yo on first day of clinic.
- ACTIVE USAT YOUTH MEMBERSHIP ($10/year) PRIOR TO PALMETTO TRIBE SESSION REGISTRATION (USAT Member ID needed for Palmetto TRIbe registration).
- MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM A CONTINUOUS 50M – FREESTYLE PREFERRED.
- Scroll down to see clinic series details…
16 in stock
Palmetto TRIbe Skill Clinic Series – In partnership with She Tris
We love seeing youth athletes become TRIathletes. We love seeing TRIathletes elevate their performance.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned youth triathlete, we invite you to our new series of Triathlon Skills Clinics, in partnership with She Tris. Over 4-weeks our USA Triathlon Certified Coaches will teach athlete attendees best-in-class skills and methodologies for triathlon swimming, biking, running, transitions and race strategy. These clinics are intended to support athletes for the She Tris Girls Triathlon at Carnes Crossroads on October 5 – race day details found here.
***The last clinic of the series we invite registered adult She Tris Carnes Crossroads participants to join us! Our accomplished Palmetto TRIbe travel team athletes and youth clinic attendees will be on hand to demonstrate triathlon skills and complete a mock tri in preparation for race day with the adults. This will be a great closeout to the 4-week clinic series.
- Thursday, 9/12 – The I’On Club, 5-6pm (swim/transitions)
- Thursday, 9/19 – Hampton Park, 6-7pm (bike/transitions)
- Thursday, 9/26 – Park West Recreation Center, 5-6pm (run/transitions)
- Thursday, 10/3 – Hampton Park, 6-7pm (adult/youth brick/transitions
- Saturday, 10/5 – She Tris Girls – RACE DAY!
CLINIC SERIES INCLUDES:
- FOUR SKILLS CLINICS – Held weekly on Thursdays.
- CLINICS LED BY EXPERIENCED, USAT CERTIFIED COACHES.
Including the only USAT Youth & Junior ELITE certified coaches in the State of South Carolina (as of Aug 2019).
- MINI TRAINING GROUPS – based on combination of age/ability
- ALL SWIM PRACTICES HELD AT THE I’ON CLUB – heated Junior Olympic saline pool
- SWIM CAP – included with registration
- ACCESS TO DISCOUNTS ON TRIATHLON SERVICES & GEAR – via our local sponsors & partners